Maryland posted its first update to its depth chart since the start of camp.
Here's the changes:
* In a bit of a surprise, LaQuan Williams has usurped the top spot in the slot over incumbent Ronnie Tyler. Williams has played well since the spring, but this is still an interesting development.
* As expected, Justin Lewis has the nod over Bennett Fulper at right guard. Lewis took the lead after the first scrimmage of camp.
* Maryland's tight end situation changed a bunch because of injuries. Matt Furstenburg is the starter at the Y position. Dave Stinebaugh is listed as the No. 1 option at the F position.
* Gary Douglas is now listed as the No. 3 tailback ahead of D.J. Adams.
* No surprise that redshirt freshman Avery Graham is now the top backup to Cameron Chism. He's passed Michael Carter --- and, realistically, it happened in the first few days of camp.
* It's well known Ryan Donohue is now the No. 2 weak-side linebacker, with David Mackall now at middle linebacker thanks to Ben Pooler's injury and Avery Murray's departure. Junior walk-on Nick Peterson is now listed as the No. 3 strong-side linebacker.
* Max Garcia is the third-stringer at left tackle. No surprise there for the promising true freshman.
* Tony Logan (now at X --- Adrian Cannon's spot) and Emani Lee-Odai (now at Z --- Torrey Smith's spot) swap third-string spots.
* True freshmen have taken over as the No. 3 options at cornerback (Jeremiah Johnson), free safety (Titus Till) and strong safety (Matt Robinson). A walk-on was listed as the third option at all three spots when camp began.
* Josh Cary now listed as the third-string left guard rather than right guard.