A few injury updates from College Park before I grab a bite to eat ...
* Emani Lee-Odai suffered a fractured pinkie finger during practice today. That's a tough blow for the senior, who was finally healthy and playing well and after hobbling through last season on two bad ankles. Coach Ralph Friedgen said Lee-Odai would likely have to undergo surgery.
"I'm hoping to get him back," Friedgen said. "At least he could play special teams."
* Defensive end Carl Russell (shoulder) tried to go after sitting out since Thursday, but couldn't.
* Cornerback Cameron Chism (hamstring) remained out. So did defensive end Clarence Murphy (AC sprain).
* Fullback Louis Berman also had an AC sprain and sat out. Friedgen said he expects Berman back soon.
* Tight end Devonte Campbell still has symptoms from a concussion suffered Monday.
"Watching the tape, who knows with concussions, he didn't really to me get hit hard," Friedgen said.
* Kicker Nick Ferrara returned from a foot injury and connected from 39 yards out to end practice.