Between illness and being on the run, there hasn't been much time to tend to this site in the last few days.
Also, all the content has shifted (as promised) over to the Washington Times site. You can go ahead and bookmark the new (old) D1scourse --- which does include plenty of archives from the blog's original life --- at this address.
As for the official first day on the job, I wake up in a hotel I've never stayed at next to a medical center off a strip of divided highway. Well, at least it will be come Saturday when Duke and North Carolina play.
As for the blog, here's some recent additions from the weekend:
* Maryland couldn't reach North Carolina's level on Sunday in Chapel Hill.
* Terps were outscored 23-6 when Jordan Williams wasn't on the floor.
* George Mason will play UNC Wilmington or Georgia State in the CAA quarterfinals.
* Curtis Holmes dominated faceoffs in the second half of Maryland's lacrosse pounding of Georgetown.
* Georgetown lacrosse has some work to do after suffering its most lopsided loss since 2006.
As for what to look for over there today, bank on a bracketology, as well as a few weekend leftovers. There will be a gap on the drive back from Chapel Hill --- there's no working ahead in that system, so stuff goes up when I complete it rather than when I'd like it to go up --- but it'll sort itself out. But that will explain some larger holes than usual at times.
Also, the comments section remains open here for those who care to ask a question but are wary of an extended registration process. If memory serves, that was a headache for readers in the past. Hopefully, a daily links rundown here provides just the right platform to continue to engage everyone while the Times continues to add resources to its web coverage as it ramps things back up.