What to look for across the country Tuesday night that might have a smidgen of postseason influence. ...
* Boston College at Miami (7): The Hurricanes actually had trouble in the teams' first meetings last month, needing a second-half rally to remain unbeaten in the ACC. Miami still is perfect in conference play, and this game is about maintaining position more than anything.
* Florida at Arkansas (7): For as bad as the Razorbacks are on the road under Mike Anderson, they are a stout 30-5 over the last two years in Fayetteville. One of the losses: A 98-68 drubbing at the hands of the Gators last year. Look for Florida to do what's necessary as it continues to chase a No. 1 seed.
* Villanova at DePaul (7): The Wildcats slid back with back-to-back losses to Notre Dame and Providence. Here's some sound advice for any Big East bubbler: Don't lose to the Blue Demons. Like, ever.
* Wake Forest at North Carolina (7): The Demon Deacons are 1-20 in conference road games under Jeff Bzdelik and laid complete eggs against Georgia Tech and Maryland in their last two ventures outside Winston-Salem. In short, it's a game North Carolina can ill afford to lose ... and probably won't.
* Kansas State at Texas Tech (8): Only one Big 12 team in the last three years lost in Lubbock en route to an NCAA tournament bid. That was 2010 Oklahoma State. Rodney McGruder and Co. should prevail.
* Wichita State at Southern Illinois (8:05): Losers of two in a row, the Shockers could use a comfortable victory. It'll be possible, since they're visiting the Missouri Valley's cellar dwellers.
* South Carolina at Kentucky (9): The Wildcats can match their longest winning streak of the season with a triumph. Oddly, their longest winning streak to date is four games.
* Ohio State at Michigan (9): Not a bubble game at all, but Michigan can snag a split of the season series with the Buckeyes, whose profile would look awfully nice with a sweep of the Wolverines on it.
--- Patrick Stevens